Mindfulness & Meditation Course
Over 4 Thursday nights, 7:00 to 8.30pm
June 22nd to July 13th
Find calm in this crazy world. Take your eyes off the screen, leave your stress at the door and learn to recharge yourself.
Join us in a beautiful Southbank warehouse for a 4-week mindfulness & meditation course.
Learn how to de-stress, maximise productivity and improve relationships.
Based on the latest neuroscience & research, we will teach you how to meditate & apply mindfulness in your life to feel calmer, clearer, happier, and more present in everything you do.
The course fee includes downloadable guided mindfulness meditations and weekly emails summarising the key concepts and underlying science.
We will introduce the science and practice of mindfulness. Even though it is based in neuroscience, it’s simple and easy to practice. We will cover:
- What mindfulness is
- How to meditate (if you can sit, you can meditate!)
- Establishing a regular meditation practice (starting with just 10 minutes a day).
We will review how you went with your meditation during the week and teach you how to:
- Use everyday activities to further develop mindfulness
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Get unhooked from unhelpful thought patterns.
This week, you will learn how to:
- Focus and be less distracted so you can maximise your productivity and performance
- Manage technology to make it work for you rather than against you
- Be kinder to yourself and others
- Communicate more effectively.
In the final week we will help you understand how to:
- Maintain your meditation routine
- Have mindfulness be part of your life over the long-term.
Richard is a clinical psychologist and internationally-recognised expert in mindfulness. Over the past 15 years, he has taught mindfulness to a growing number of businesses and educational institutions.
Richard is the author of three books on mindfulness, helped make the popular Smiling Mind app, is leading a university-wide mindfulness initiative at Monash University and regularly features in mainstream media.
Ray Good, former globe-trotting DJ and entrepreneur, experienced first hand the impact of stress on his wellbeing. This led him to meditation and becoming a mindfulness teacher.
Ray draws on over 25 years of meditation practice and is passionate about helping others integrate simple mindfulness tools to improve their personal and professional lives.
As featured in:
Corporate discounts available on 4 + tickets, contact us for further details at email@example.com
One Roof, 77/79 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006
Wilson Parking: 70 City Road, Southbank
Ace Parking: 127 – 129 Kavanagh St, Southbank
Meter parking on City Road, Kavanagh St, St Kilda Road
Flinders Street Station is less than a 10-minute walk
St Kilda Road tram, stop outside the Arts Centre, use stairs at the back of the Arts Centre to get to City Road.