New 4 Week Meditation & Mindfulness Course
Over 4 Wednesday nights 7:00 to 8.30 pm October 11th to 1st November
Find calm in this crazy world. Take your eyes off the screen, leave your stress at the door and learn to recharge yourself.
Join us in a beautiful Richmond warehouse for a 4-week meditation & mindfulness course.
Learn how to de-stress, maximise productivity and improve relationships.
Based on the latest neuroscience & research, we will teach you how to meditate & apply mindfulness in your life to feel calmer, clearer, happier, and more present in everything you do.
The course fee includes downloadable guided mindfulness meditations and weekly emails summarising the key concepts and underlying science.
Week 1 - Right here, right now
- Introduction to meditation and mindfulness, and its application in
the modern world
- The benefits of mindfulness and the cost of being un-mindful
- How to meditate & establish a regular practice
- Using everyday activities to develop mindfulness
Week 2 - Stress less, live more
- Rewire your brain: The neuroscience of meditation & mindfulness
- Understanding and managing the stress response
- Building a healthier relationship with thoughts & emotions
- Learning to respond, rather than react
Week 3 - Recharge your productivity and performance
- Using mindfulness techniques to boost productivity and creativity,
enhance performance and manage technology
- The myth of multitasking & why you need to start unitasking
- Manage technology to make it work for you rather than against you
- Mindful communication & relationships
- Sleep, downtime and work life balance
Week 4 – Recharge your self: build a happier, healthier and more mindful you
- “Kindfulness”: the key to greater happiness and wellbeing
- Mindful self-care
- Summary and recap
- Maintaining your practice and living a mindful life
Each class will include:
- Interactive teaching
- Guided meditation practices, exposing you to a range of techniques
- Group discussions and opportunities to ask questions in an intimate and safe space, with like minded meditators
- Weekly email support including activities, resources and downloadable Recharge guided meditations to help support your practice.
Ray Good is the Founder of recharge. He's an accredited meditation teacher and mindfulness consultant who specialises in meditation for modern living.
His vast meditation experience includes Transcendental, Vipassana and Buddhist forms of meditation, as well as mindfulness based practices such as Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy. Ray draws on all of these practices to help tailor a solution to meet his client’s unique needs.
He brings to his clients a wealth and breadth of knowledge, completing teacher training with Melbourne Meditation Centre and Mindfulness facilitation training under Dr Craig Hassed at Monash University.
Ray draws on over 25 years of meditation practice and is passionate about helping others integrate simple mindfulness tools to improve their personal and professional lives.
Numbers are strictly limited to 15 max
Corporate discounts available on 4 + tickets, contact us for further details at
Venue: Soul pod 14 Stanley Street Richmond 3121 Melbourne