Founder, entrepreneur and mindfulness master
Take a deep breath, Get comfy, Close your eyes,
We’re going to try a different kind of meditation
You don’t need healing crystals and a lava lamp for this stuff (and the Enya tapes are definitely out). All it takes is a few quiet minutes, every day. The Good Place is a secular mindfulness practice for high achievers, creatives and entrepreneurs, forward-thinking businesses, and the terminally stressed. We’ve taken the candles and sandals out of meditation and chucked in a bunch of other stuff: science, consistency, laser-like focus, resilience. All the things you need to fight stress, think better and feel happier. And no “Ommms”, we promise.
WHAT WE DO
What do we do? Quite a bit, really. Group workshops for corporations and employees. Tailored workplace meditation programs. Presentations and keynote speeches (the non-waffly kind). one-on-one secular mindfulness and resilience coaching. Courses and workshops for the general public. The works.
We Work WitH
- High-performing creatives who want to find their mojo.
- CEOs and corporate pros looking for an edge.
- Entrepreneurs with big dreams (and bigger worries).
- Forward-thinking organisations that actually care about employees.
- Anyone who wants to feel happier, less frazzled and more productive.